I hear more complaints about email than just about anything else. It seems to be a challenge for all of us. Here are a few common sense tips that may be helpful:
- Don’t use email for conflicts or sensitive issues. Face-to-face is a much better approach.
- Be judicious in whom you copy. Be reluctant to hit “reply all.”
- Keep them short and to the point. Focus on one issue or question.
- Use an informative subject line.
- If possible, put entire message on subject line, to wit: “Staff meeting has been moved from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.”
- Be careful not to sound terse or angry, especially if you supervise others. Use person’s name in message to soften it.
- Take yourself off of unwanted email lists
- Resist opening emails as they arrive. Turn off notification sound. Set certain times to process email. It is much more efficient!
Give it a try and see what happens. Want to know more or need some help getting started? Let us know.
Write a comment
essayontime (Tuesday, 24 October 2017 06:22)
This article I have used to find simple wisdom tips on email. That effectively helps all the associations to manage the following resources and essay reviews.
buy tiktok likes uk (Wednesday, 13 January 2021 06:36)
But how do you get the maximum traffic, and conversions from these video sharing websites? The people who most benefit from the vitality of social media sites are younger audiences who are looking for something exciting to <a href="https://igfollowers.co.uk/buy-tiktok-likes/">buy tiktok likes uk</a>, or even purchase. That's the great thing about social media, it's a Platform where people want to be heard, and where they can tell other people about what they are interested in.
hughesantonio (Friday, 29 January 2021 05:39)
<a href="https://www.premiumdissertation.co.uk/">academic writing services</a>