Someone said that the learners will own the future while the learned will know a lot about a world that no longer exists. Interesting. Are you a learner? Here are some questions
to test yourself:
- Are you learning new skills that will make you more valuable in the workplace?
- Are you reading and studying to keep up in your field and ensuring that you are in the top 10%?
- Are you acquiring the ability to become an excellent communicator with your boss, spouse, friends, whoever?
- Are you learning ways to be wiser in spending your time and your money?
- Are you gaining and applying useful information to live a more healthy life?
If you couldn’t say, “yes” to most or all of these, you might want to rethink how you’re spending your time.
Want some help doing this? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.